By God’s grace, we kick-off our first ever “Missions Month” at HCC! With the theme “On Mission with Our Global God,” we pray this will be a month where God not only convicts us of His heart for the unreached but also clarifies how He intends to use each believer in carrying out the task of missions. We invite you to check out and participate in the events listed below so you can learn about, deepen and live out the Great Commission, which is the heartbeat of God. There will also be different testimonials from missionaries during all of our worship services and missions
- Adopt an HCC Missionary: To support and encourage our missionaries, we are putting together care packages with gifts and messages. We encourage small groups, fellowships or Sunday school classes to “adopt” a missionary family and donate items towards their package. Visit our booth after service on February 8 and 15 to find out more information and sign up. Deadline to sign up is February 15, and deadline for donating items is March 15th. Contact Tilly Leung (firstname.lastname@example.org) or Laura Jin (email@example.com) for more details.
- Concert of Prayer: Join us in the sanctuary on February 21 from 8-9:30pm as we lift up our missionaries and Christian workers in prayer and worship our God in song for His missionary heart and work.
- Missions Organizations Fair: On February 22, a number of missions-oriented organizations and representatives will be at HCC.
- Cross for the Nations Simulcast: A live-streaming event on February 27 aimed at highlighting the importance of reaching the unreached.
- Sunday School: Stay after service to delve more deeply into specific missions topics.
HCC’s Missions Department and Website: Interested in missions or want to know more about missions? Want to help our church be more missions-oriented? Contact the Missions Department at firstname.lastname@example.org for more information, including opportunities to join and serve! Scan the QR code to access our new web page on specific ways you can participate in God’s mission! (http://hcchome.org/serving/missions/participate/)