As Houston Chinese Church begins reopening, Children’s Ministry will reopen in stages according to the following chart. Any inquiries on reopening schedule and future changes should be directed to Mr. Frank, firstname.lastname@example.org.
General Reopening Guidelines.
- Under HCC’s current reopening guidelines, all adults (of vaccination age) attending indoor activities at HCC should be fully vaccinated (at least two weeks since full/second dose of vaccine). Everyone except for children under two years of age should properly wear a face mask.
- Social distancing (6 feet) should be required for everyone in indoor gatherings.
- People who have had close contact with a person diagnosed with COVID-19, including family members who they live with, should quarantine at home.
- No food will be served indoors.
General Children’s Ministry Guidelines. Parents should follow the following guidelines:
- Children who are sick should stay at home, per current sick child policy.
- Children who exhibit any symptoms associated with COVID-19 should stay at home. (The following list is not inclusive of all symptoms.)
- Fever or chills
- Shortness of breath or difficulty breathing
- Muscle or body aches
- New loss of taste or smell
- Sore throat
- Congestion or runny nose
- Nausea or vomiting
- No snacks will be served by the church indoors.
- Playground will remain close indefinitely.
- Sign up for reservations before bringing them to HCC Nursery.
This Week’s Reservation Sign-Ups
Please pre-register your child each week according to his/her age-group:
Infants (0-12 months)
Walkers (13-24 months) + walking independently
Toddlers (25-36 months)
Reservation forms for each week will go live at 12pm on Mondays.
Frequently Asked Questions. This next section will feature questions concerning HCC Nursery and Children’s Ministry Reopening. We will continue to add questions and answers each week. Submit questions to Mr. Frank at email@example.com.
- Are caregivers and volunteers working with children vaccinated?
- All caregivers and volunteers are fully vaccinated. If they have recently been in close contact with a person diagnosed with COVID-19, they will not be allowed to serve.
- What steps have been taken to prepare the facility for nursery operation?
- The rooms are being cleaned thoroughly, including wipe down of all play equipment that children will use.
- Disinfectant wipes are readily available in each room to deal with any cleaning needs.