The PayPal Giving Fund (PPGF) enables you to make your offerings with a credit card – but note the following restrictions:
- You must have, or sign up for, a personal PayPal account to make the donation to PPGF for HCC’s benefit
- PPGF does not allow you to designate your donation because there is no “memo line” feature, so all PPGF donations to HCC will default to the General Fund with the following exceptions:
- If you are fulfilling a new Pearland “Gift Match” Pledge, please use “21” for the cents amount – for example, “$1000.21“
- If you are fulfilling your Pearland Pledge, please use “20” for the cents amount – for example, “$500.20“
- If you do not have a Pearland Pledge, or have fulfilled your pledge, and still wish to make a donation to the Pearland Building Fund, use “19” in the cents amount – for example, “$250.19“
- If you wish to contribute to the new COVID-19 Relief Fund for benevolent financial assistance to HCC members and regular attendees suffering economic hardship during this pandemic time, please use “02” in the cents amount – for example, “$200.02“
- Your receipt for tax deduction purposes will come immediately via email from PPGF, and not HCC. Be sure to retain these emails because there will be no consolidated year-end report from PPGF nor any website where you can download copies of past emailed receipts. (FYI, the effective tax date of your donation is when you make the donation to PPGF, even though HCC may not actually receive your donation from PPGF for up to 6 weeks)
When donating through the PPGF, there are no fees to either you or to HCC for using a credit card to fund your donation. That means 100% of your donation will go to HCC.
If you would like to make an offering donation to HCC via the PPGF, click here. Leave the Name and Email address box checked if you want us to also show your donations on your Annual HCC Offering Record to be emailed late next January.
Any questions? Contact: email@example.com.